The OTM 40” feeder models are constructed for large machines with high volume and feed rate requirements. Generally made for cases 380 ACP to 308 Win under 300 PPM, 7mm to 338 Lapua under 250 PPM. Most pistol case calibers are well over 300 PPM, this size feed system is also used for live ammo ranging from 200 – 300 PPM. Standard orientation of parts for our feeders is base or primer first. Standard orientation of parts offers faster lead times on whole feed systems and caliber change overs. Our larger feed systems have other capabilities including automotive and battery industries.
- Stainless steel wall.
- Standard billet aluminum machined components.
- Motor protection system.
- Servo motor with planetary gear drive.
- PLC controller.
- Proximity ring sensor.
- IP 65 rated motor and PLC connections.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Teflon tubing.
- Caliber change over kit. (handles/shims)
Additional Features (extra charge):
- Black Hard Coat Anodize.
- Adjustable table top stand.
- Stands with custom colors.
- Noise enclosures.
- Custom drive shaft/motor mount plate for OEM’s.
- Custom part orientation.
- Part diverter.
- Horizontal discharge down zig zag magazine.
- Aluminum slide for discharge on to conveyor belt.