The OTM 24” feeder models are constructed for medium to large sized machines with medium to high volume and feed rate requirements. Generally made for cases 380 ACP to 308 Win under 200 PPM, 7mm to 338 Lapua under 150 PPM. Most pistol case calibers are well over 275 PPM, this size feeder is also used for live ammo ranging from 120 – 200 PPM. Standard orientation of parts for our feeders is base or primer first. Standard orientation of parts offers faster lead times on whole feed systems and caliber change overs.
- Stainless steel wall.
- Standard billet aluminum machined components.
- Motor protection system.
- Servo motor with planetary gear drive.
- PLC controller.
- Proximity ring sensor.
- IP 65 rated motor and PLC connections.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Teflon tubing.
- Caliber change over kit. (handles/shims)
Additional Features (extra charge):
- Black Hard Coat Anodize.
- Stands with custom colors.
- Noise enclosures.
- Custom drive shaft/motor mount plate for OEM’s.
- Custom part orientation.
- Part diverter.
- Horizontal discharge down zig zag magazine.
- Aluminum slide for discharge on to conveyor belt.