The OTM-3000LM comes standard with dual OTM-240A feed systems. OTM feeders have been proven in the industry to be safe, reliable, and effective at keeping production rates up. Feeder is controlled on the main PLC and has low bowl indicators which let the operator know when the feeder needs to be filled.
Using a mechanical combine housing, it is easy to change over the ratio on the tracer to ball belt. Just a 5 minute change over will take the machine from 4 to 1 or 9 to 1 and any other combination in between. The cam is driven by a heavy duty servo motor that has a limited 4 year warranty. The cam will insert the cartridge into the link and the index sprocket will advance the link to the next available link position.
The cam is driven by a heavy duty servo motor that has a limited 4 year warranty. The cam will insert the cartridge into the link and the index sprocket will advance the link to the next available link position.
This machine is a semi-automatic machine meaning that it takes some manual guidance to operate. The belt link will need to be guided into ammo cans or boxes manually. The intent of the shelf on the front is to give the operator the ability to change ammo can sizes. In normal operation the user would set the amount that they would like to run and the counter will start a count down, once it hits zero the machine will stop and indicate to the user to separate the link manually using the handle mechanism that is provided.
MACHINE BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Indexing linking assembly machine.
- Cam operated cartridge insertion.
- Sound enclosure.
- Dual OTM-240A feed system.
- Tracer & ball ammo combine housing, that allows for multiple combinations of ball to tracer.
- Stack light indicators to let the operator know feeder levels are low.
- Large touch screen PLC for machine controls.
- Internet connectivity for offsite machine troubleshooting.
- E-stop and other safety features.
- Safety sensors on machine guarding.
- All parts machined from billed aluminums, steels and stainless.
- All fasteners are stainless steel to prevent corrosion issues.
- All parts that can be will be coated for corrosion prevention.
- Smooth surfaces for easy clean up and maintenance.
- All steel parts will be heat treated and surface ground to prevent premature ware.
- Price includes set up, install and training on site.
- Product manual (digital and hard copy) that will include recommended ware parts, and daily maintenance.
- 100 PPM run rate.
- Operator protection safety shield around primer feeder.
- Power requirements 110V.
- Vibratory link feeder.
- Adjustable shelf height to accommodate multiple different ammo can sizes.
The OTM-3000LM was built with 24/7 production in mind; we know down time costs companies money. The OTM-3000LM strives to reduce jam points, operator adjustments, physical labor, and tooling change overs. As a hands-off approach mentality, this machine is the key to great safety, check and measurable mechanisms.